Prompt 1. – Apart from genetic factors, research has shown that lifestyle behaviors, dietary, environmental factors and occupational exposure contribute to the number of heart disease cases and deaths. Discuss the difference between modifiable and non-modifiable risk factors and give 3 examples of each.
Prompt 2. Which are subtypes of hypertension that are based on etiology?
- This assignment must be in APA format: Times Roman 12 font, double spaced, and include title and reference page.
- The assignment must be in paragraph form using complete sentences and avoiding bullet points and numbered list.
- Use a Level 1 heading to separate your sections (Page 62 of the APA Publication Manual).
- Title and reference pages do not count toward the total word or page count.
- At least two outside sources must be referenced and cited in the paper (resources must be peer reviewed from within the last 5 years)
- Minimum of 250 words per prompt
- LINK TO TEXTBOOK: https://ia600208.us.archive.org/24/items/Pathophsy…