· Part 1: Describe the history of nursing in the US since the Civil War and how the values of ethics of care; critical self-reflection, and commitment to social change been a part of nursing’s heritage and ethics?
· Part 2: Based on the articles you were required to read for Mini-paper 2, how do you think gender bias/gap functions in institutional medicine?
· For Part 1, write four (4) paragraphs on Part 1 your Mini-paper 2.
· For Part 2, write four (4) paragraphs on how you think gender bias/gap functions in institutional medicine.
· Part 2 can be independent of Part 1, however, your paragraphs must flow into a cohesive narrative.