Read the “Zappos: Stepping Forward in Stakeholder Satisfaction” case, located on page 483, (11th edition)of the textbook.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
1. Analyze the manner in which Zappos’ leadership has fostered a culture of ethicalness in the company. Suggest two (2) actions that other companies can take in order to mimic this culture.
2. Determine the major impacts that Zappos’ leadership and ethical practices philosophy have had on its stakeholders.
3. Examine three (3) of the ethical challenges that Zappos faces. Recommend three (3) actions that Zappos’ leadership should take in order to address these ethical challenges.
4. Evaluate the effectiveness of the core values in relation to developing a culture of ethicalness. Determine the manner in which the core values support the stakeholder’s perspective.
5. Analyze the major ethical challenges that Zappos has faced. Determine whether or not you would have resolved these challenges differently than Zappos’ management. Provide a rationale for your response.