Create a visually appealing, well-organized, detailed, and succinct email expressing your interest in an internship or similar position.
Plan: To develop your email, thoughtfully consider and select specific examples for the following topics:
- Your business writing experiences
- Your public speaking experiences
- Your research experience in regards to financial, marketing, and other business topics
- Your technology expertise with PowerPoint, Excel, web design, etc.
- Your team experiences as both a leader and a contributing member
- Your past work background as it relates to your current skills and future career goals
Select 2 – 3 examples to include in your email and organize these SPECIFIC, concrete examples into a logical order. Do not merely address topics in a random order—organize them into your own unique and meaningful storyline.