Read the attached article about corporate governance and business ethics challenges at Facebook. Use this and additional sources to answer the following questions.
- Based on the assigned readings and lecture notes, identify and discuss Facebooks’s key stakeholders.
- Based on information provided in the article, how did the firm prioritize its key stakeholders prior to this scandal? Explain your answer.
- Describe the legal and ethical issues related to Facebook’s use of customer data.
- What policies should the board of directors implement to prevent future abuses of customer data? How does Mark Zuckerberg’s role in the firm as a major shareholder and CEO complicate these efforts?
- What policies and procedures should the firm implement to prevent future abuses of customer information? Explain your answer.
- Written assignments must have an introduction and a conclusion paragraph. Note that these paragraphs must be separate from the body of the paper in which you answer assigned questions.
- The written analysis may be up to 5 pages and no less than three in length, excluding exhibits (no limit).
- Use a 12 point font and have one inch margins.
- Papers must be typed with double spaces.
- You absolutely must include a list of references at the end of the paper. Use the APA style. For example references, please refer to the APA style tutorial available at http://www.apastyle.org/learn/tutorials/basics-tutorial.aspx. Use a minimum of four (4) credible outside reference sources.
- Use page numbers and put your name on the first page of each assignment.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post strategic management corporate governance and business ethics written assignments appeared first on Assignment Writing Services.