1. What are library modules? Provide an example of how might you use a module as a programmer?
1. What is List Comprehension? How might this functionality be useful for programmers? List and describe the four criteria that should be met when using top-down design. What are some of the benefits of using this model?
2. Complete # 26 on Page 176 and #32 on Page 177.
In Exercises, determine the value of list2, where list1 = [“democratic”, “sequoia”, “equals”, “brrr”, “break”, “two”].
26. list2 = [word.capitalize() for word in list1]
In Exercises 32 use list comprehension to simplify the code.
numbers = [9, -5, 4, 1, -7] newList =  for num in numbers: if num >= 0: newList.append(num ** .5) #square root print(newList)
Schneider, David I.. Introduction to Programming Using Python, An (Page 177). Pearson Education. Kindle Edition.
3. create a program see the attachment. The program must include 15 to 40 instructions (excluding comments) that include sequential, conditional and/or iterative programming structures, and functions to convert input into required output
Then attached a word document explaining:
- Problem statement – Describe the problem in your own words.
- Problem Analysis – Use the input-process-outcome model described by Schneider.
- Logical Design – Use tools (pseudocode, flow charts, etc.) to map out processing in line with the problem analysis.
- Coding – Translate pseudocode in Python code. Make sure to include comments to explain what is happing.
- Correcting/debugging and Testing – Error log should include iterative updates/changes.
- Documentation (beyond comments in the code).
- Reflection – Lessons learned about programming in the course of doing the assignment.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post simply code on phyton appeared first on Assignment Writing Services.