Question Development Worksheet
Answer the following questions.
- Why did you select your news story? What about the story makes it interesting to you both personally and scientifically?
- What did you already know about the topic before selecting the news story? What opinions or assumptions had you made about it?
- Which concepts covered in the course relate to your news story? How?
- What question do you have about the topic in the news story? Select one question that interests you based on your topic exploration graphic organizer and previous responses.
- Why would this question be important to a natural scientist?