First, refer to the “How a Bill Becomes a Law” media.
Then, view the “Bill to Law Process” to watch the scenario.
After viewing the scenario, refer to the “Legislative Assignment.” You will need to save the document first in order to use it.
Legislative Worksheet (SBAR Format) –
How a Bill Becomes a Law
SITUATION: IS THIS SOMETHING THAN CAN BE LEGISLATED?
· Identify the problem/concern:
· State your proposal/idea.
BACKGROUND: DO YOUR RESEARCH
· Include studies, reports, personal experience, or anecdotal stories related to your proposal.
· Has there been similar legislation introduced and/or passed in other states? If so, include it.
ASSESSMENT: FINANCES AND STAKEHOLDERS
· Identify financial impact if any (e.g., added costs, cost savings, increased revenue):
· Identify stakeholder groups that would support this bill:
· Identify people/groups that would oppose this bill:
· Make an appointment with your legislator to discuss your proposal.
The post Please Follow Instruction And Complete Attached Questionnaire Due Sunday Morning appeared first on Empire Essays.
Please Follow Instruction And Complete Attached Questionnaire Due Sunday Morning was first posted on April 21, 2022 at 5:10 pm.
©2019 "Empire Essays". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org