This proposal should be done in CROSS SECTIONAL METHOD.
The submission of the final must be in TWO WEEKS , but the OUTLINE MUST BE SUBMITTED BY SUNDAY NIGHT FEB 17.
Please if you can not deliver the outline by Tomorrow, you may not accept the request.
* my research question is going to be : what are the challenges that adolescents with type 2 diabetes face in Chicago?
I think you could write about: physical activity challenges , healthcare, medication resistance , depression, diet challenges.
* NO quotation, you can paraphrase but you will need the source.
Final Research Proposal Paper– The final paper should be 8-10 pages in length (including a cover page and reference/work cited section)
• Title – The title of the proposal should be informative and interesting.
• Abstract – The abstract should succinctly summarize the proposal with just enough relevant
information for the reader to have a general understanding of the research. The abstract will
include 2-3 sentences on relevant background information and 2-3 sentences on proposed
methods. While this section is at the beginning of the paper, most authors compose it last.
• Introduction – The introduction section will introduce the reader to the proposal and should
answer the questions of “why is this research important?” and “why should we fund this
proposal?” The introduction should include the research question, a statement of the
problem/significance of the proposed study, the purpose of the study, a brief literature review,
and a hypothesis. A well-written introduction section will start broad and eventually focus the
reader on the specific importance of the proposed research.
• Methods/Research Approach – The methods section should specifically explain the steps and
course of action proposed to answer the research question. It should include specific
considerations pertaining to the methodological approach, like population source and size, data
collection instruments, etc. There should also be a brief explanation justifying the approach.
• Bibliography/References Section – This section will list all of the sources used in formulating the
proposal.(bibliography should have summery , assessment , reflection)
All references used should be included in this section, even if it is for just one statistic.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post health research literacy cross sectional method appeared first on Assignment Writing Services.