Film Critique #2 â€“ The beauty myth: the culture of beauty, psychology, and the self with Naomi Wolf In this film Naomi Wolf presents the relationship between â€˜beautyâ€ and female identity. She goes over the historical underpinnings setting the stage for her thesis. She then explains the political, social, and psychological implications of the concept of â€˜beautyâ€.
- must be written in essay format.
- Format guidelines include: 2 pages, 12 point font, Times New Roman, 1 inch margins, and double spaced.
- Answer all questions and provide examples from the film to support your ideas.
- Writing a film critiques includes critically reflecting on the film by sharing your feelings, beliefs, and attitudes.
- If you use thoughts or words that are not your own, then you must provide a reference. This includes facts or quotes from the film itself. Failure to provide a reference for any thoughts or words that are not your own is considered plagiarism. Please cite your reference both in-text and at the end of your film critique using APA format.
Please answer all of the following questions in your film critique:
- What are some of the potential physical and mental effects on girls and women who try to live up to our cultureâ€s ideal of beauty (â€œthe beauty mythâ€)?
- Name the 3 industries Naomi mentioned as being responsible for womenâ€s preoccupation with their image. Choose one industry and describe how it defines womenâ€s perception of beauty.
- Do you think this â€œbeauty mythâ€ affects every race/ethnicity in the same way/degree? Please explain.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post film-critique-2 appeared first on Assignment Writing Services.