According to Heraclitus, a Greek philosopher who was born in 535 B.C., “Change is the only constant.”
John Kotter (1995) stated that there are eight steps to successfully leading change. They are:
- Create a sense of urgency
- Create the guiding coalition
- Develop a vision and strategy
- Communicate the change vision
- Empower employees for broad-based action
- Create a series of short-term wins
- Consolidate gains and produce more change
- Anchor the changes in the corporate culture
Your assignment (Mr. Phelps), should you choose to accept it, is to watch the following three YouTube videos:
- After watching the videos, discuss what you feel is the most effective way for a leader to implement organizational change. Go into detail in each of the phases of the change as to the appropriate leadership style to ensure success.
- Compare it to a change effort that you have seen fail. What could the leader have done to ensure the change was successful?
Kotter, J. (1995). Leading Change. Boston, MA, Harvard Business School Press.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Facilitating Change Discussion appeared first on Assignment Writing Services.