read the article please
and , please answer the following questions:
- Explain what Dweck means by “fixed” mindset (1). What are the characteristics of a fixed mindset?
- Explain Dweck’s concept of a “growth” mindset (1). What are the traits of a growth mindset?
- How did the author test her theory of mindsets and how intelligence is developed? In your opinion, did the author prove her theory? How?
- The author explains that “negatively stereotyped students” (Dweck 4) benefit from the research findings. Provide some examples of negative stereotyping and how these types of generalizations harm students. How are these students helped or harmed by their mindsets?
- Do you think you have a “fixed” or “growth mindset” (Dweck 1)? Has your perspective on learning changed since reading the article?
Your responses should be in full sentences and at least 300-400 words in length.
You need to respond to at least 3 of classmates. Your responses should be more than “I agree/I like what your are saying.” Your responses should be at least 100-150 words in length.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post explain what dweck means by fixed mindset 1 what are the characteristics of a fixed mindset appeared first on Assignment Writing Services.