In this Assignment, you will review a comprehensive service delivery plan developed by the American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children (APSAC). You will summarize the key details of this plan to illustrate how the plan reduces child maltreatment, provides treatment for those affected by child maltreatment, and could be implemented in the community.
To prepare for this Assignment:
· Read the Learning Resources, particularly the Report of the American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children (APSAC) Task Force on Evidence-Based Service Planning Guidelines for Child Welfare and the case illustration included as part of the report.
· Consider the needs of both victims and perpetrators of child maltreatment, as well as the family members of the children who have been abused.
The Assignment: 2- to 4-page paper
Imagine that you are a forensic psychology professional in a community where the court has asked for your input on how to intervene with child maltreatment. Draft a report with recommendations you would make to the court for a service delivery plan based on the APSAC Report. You can incorporate examples or illustrations from other Learning Resources into your report. Include the following bolded components as headings in your report:
· Explain the goals of service delivery planning to intervene with child maltreatment (e.g., safety, permanence, and well-being).
· Explain the role of evidence-based psychosocial interventions for victims and perpetrators of child maltreatment.
· Provide examples or illustrations of evidence-based psychosocial interventions for the victim, family members, and the perpetrator(s).
· Evaluate how the seven APSAC evidence-based practice guidelines may address the safety and needs of victims, their family members, and perpetrators of child maltreatment.
The post Evaluate how the seven APSAC evidence-based practice guidelines may address the safety and needs of victims, their family members, and perpetrators of child maltreatment. appeared first on nursing writers.