Described one or two drug-drug or drug-food interactions for the selected agent.
B. H. is a 72 year old man who presents for evaluation of several painful red bumps on his left side. The pain radiates around to his chest. The rash resembles blisters that are just forming. He noticed them yesterday and more are forming. His wife is receiving chemotherapy for breast cancer. His laboratory results are all normal and his creatinine is 1.2.
Dx: Herpes Zoster
1. List specific goals of treatment for J. F.
2. What drug therapy would you prescribe? Why?
3. Write a prescription for the medication prescribed
4. What are the parameters for monitoring the success of this therapy?
5. Discuss specific patient education based on this prescribed therapy
6. List one or two adverse reactions for the selected agent that would cause you to change therapy
7. What would be the choice for second line therapy?
8. What over the counter and alternative medications would be appropriate for J. F.?
9. What lifestyle changes would you recommend to J. F.?
10. Described one or two drug-drug or drug-food interactions for the selected agent.
The post Described one or two drug-drug or drug-food interactions for the selected agent. appeared first on mymyassignmentwriters.org.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Described one or two drug-drug or drug-food interactions for the selected agent. appeared first on Nursing Writers Hub.