1. Describe the challenges faced by US Customs and Border Protection agents attempting to secure the border. Be sure to include:
What is the functional equivalent of the border? Give an example.
What is the Fourth amendment exception as it pertains to border searches?
How are seizure statistics used to justify the mission of border security? Should they be.
2. What are “open markets and closed borders” as it pertains to smuggling, free trade, and border enforcement?
3. What are the challenges of facilitating legal border crossings while maintaining secure borders?
4. What has been the economic impact of terrorism on U.S. and Global Markets since 9/11 look at this from 9/11 to the present?
5. What has been the impact of the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) and North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) agreements on cross border trade in North America?
Paper must be at a minimum of 10 pages, at least 2 pages per question (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content.
Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Describe the challenges faced by US Customs and Border Protection agents attempting to secure the border. first appeared on nursing writers.