Conflict is inevitable. As an employee of any institution, you will encounter conflict. Despite your best efforts, conflict will occur.
Institutional conflict can be viewed as either functional or dysfunctional. From the functional perspective, conflict can be seen as productive because it causes members of the institution to learn, improve, and develop creativity and problem solving skills. On the other hand, conflict can be seen as dysfunctional to the degree that it threatens the structure and stability of an institution and to the degree that it stifles creativity and change. Managed properly, conflict can cause people and the institution to grow and improve.
For this assignment, you will research institutional change. (write a 1–2 page paper plus an annotated bibliography that includes a minimum of five scholarly resources. Be sure to incorporate your sources clearly into your analysis. Drawing upon your sources, your paper should address the following questions:
- Explain why institutional conflict is significant. Why does it matter?
- As part of your explanation of why we should be concerned about institutional conflict, describe some specific problems that result from institutional conflict. Some of the many examples to consider include employee turnover, increased absenteeism, and increased health claims.
- Written Communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA Formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA guidelines.
- Page Requirements: 1–2 pages plus bibliography using at least five scholarly resources.
- Font and Font Size: Times New Roman or Arial, 12 point.
- Attach document in Microsoft Word format.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post conflict resolution appeared first on Assignment Writing Services.