Part of successfully exploring other cultures is having a solid foundation in the tenets of one’s culture. This assignment will have you evaluate key components of your culture. When you begin exploring the main foundation of other cultures, you will be able to identify similarities or dissimilarities to your own. This is also a good self-ethnographic activity.
Develop a presentation on the cultural identity with which you align yourself. Consider the following:
- Describe the culture you identify with.
- Explain the major components of your culture.
- Explain the various symbols associated with your culture including their meanings.
- Describe the other cultures you are integrated with besides your own. What are the similarities and differences between these cultures with which you are connected?
- Evaluate the roles that race, class, age, and gender play in your culture.
Support your statements with examples and scholarly references.
You may use images and other media to present your perspective. Use the speakers’ notes to explain your statements in further detail.
Develop a 10-slide presentation in PowerPoint format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M1_A3.ppt. For example, if your name is John Smith, your document will be named SmithJ_M1_A3.ppt.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
“Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now”
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post assignment 3 exploring your culture 0 first appeared on nursing writers.