- Download and plot (e.g. using Excel) data from 1950 to 2010 on US aggregate
- Output (Q, measured in $): http://www.bea.gov/national/index.htm
- Capital stock (K, measured in $): https://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/RKNANPUSA666NRUG
- Labor input (L, in hours worked): https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/B4701C0A222NBEA
- Using these data series, calculate and plot two additional data series for the interval 1950-2010
- Output per worker-hour (Q/L)
- The annual change in output (e.g. subtract GDP in 1950 from GDP in 1951 … and keep doing that)
- please buddy see the attachment document
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post answer the question in the document data exercise 1 appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.