Continuum of Care Evaluation and Analysis
This week’s second discussion forum focuses on the populations of the chronically ill and the disabled.
You may be familiar with the common quote “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” In reality, however, you may know of a person, family, or group who is not receiving adequate preventive or medical care due to a lack of resources and funds.
- Choose one specific chronic illness or disability of your choice.
- Select two resources in your community that address issues related to the chronic illness/disability and describe the services offered.
- Select two national resources that address issues related to the chronic illness/disability and describe the services offered.
- Analyze whether or not the continuum of care services are adequate for the population with the chosen chronic illness/disability. Explain why or why not.
Your initial contribution should be 250 to 300 words in length. Your research and claims must be supported by your course text and at least one other scholarly source. Use proper APA formatting for in-text citations and references as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Social Versus Human CapitalThis week’s first discussion forum will focus on the population of abused individuals. Abuse is a pervasive problem in our society. Although the forms of abuse, as well
- Q: 74 Beverage consumption. The results in the previous exercise were based on two national surveys with a very large number of individuals.
- Q: rise, fall, or remain unchanged depending on the magnitude of the changes, but the equilibrium quantity of coal would increase.
- Q: Students should be able to calculate time value of money problems including solving for; present value, future value, rate and payment, determine the value and yield of corporate bonds, and use the di
- Q: the process improvement methodology? What are some of the major types of customer and/or patient service-level issues that exist in healthcare today?…
- Q: Discuss how an organization can leverage its value cycle in terms of a sustainable product platform to develop a competitive advantage over those who…
- Q: Training and Devlopment