Option #1: Influence of Cost, Quality, or Access on the U.S. Healthcare System Paper
Cost, quality, and access to care have been identified as significant contributing factors to the U.S. healthcare system. Choose one of these factors and write a two to three page paper addressing the following:
- Describe the historical background of the factor and its influence on healthcare delivery, including benchmark events.
- Examine the impact of current healthcare reform, such as the Affordable Care Act, on this factor.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be two to three pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA.
- A minimum of four references with associated in-text citations. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two must be external and should be from peer-reviewed or quality academic sources. Each reference must be cited at least once in the paper. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.
- Headings to organize the content in your work.